Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Other than Van Dam

  1. #11
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    I look for some surprises out oof Chris Lane or maybe some others they haven't heard from, some of those that they can't get info from always have a sack
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #12
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    Don't think they have any info on Skeet yet so there is a bigee there that isn't figured in yet.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    They haven't heard from Tim Horton either have they?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    It's 3:15 and the first flight of conpetitors are starting to check in. As I look out from my comfy trailer (in my home state of Arkansas this is a Governor's Mansion) I can see roostertails and boats running hard, trying to make it back on time.

    No sooner than I typed that and Iaconelli reports in with yet another 4-pound class catch, which basically gives him a 22-pound sack, putting him in the unofficial lead.

    He's in the second flight so he has another 30 minutes to go. The fireworks aren't over yet, obviously.

    The current, reported, unofficial Top 10 looks like this:

    "? Michael Iaconelli 22-00
    "? Scott Rook 21-10
    "? Charlie Hartley 20-03
    "? Terry Scroggins 18-00
    "? Kevin VanDam 17-08
    "? Cliff Pace 17-00
    "? Aaron Martens 15-02
    "? Kotaro Kiriyama 14-08
    "? Kelly Jordon 14-08
    "? Dave Wolak 14-08


    One thing to constantly remind. These weights are unofficial. They are the best guesses of the obeserver operating a piece of technical equipment. Remember, best guesses.

    But they do give us an idea of what could take place at the weigh-in. My guess is we're in for more surprises.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    I'm hoping they feal like they owe Quinn one after the way they mobbed him at Wylie, maybe they just cut his info off, and left him to fish in Peace this time....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    From what I've heard, Iaconelli is on good fish.

    Watch out for Casey Ashley. And if you see that [censored] Swindle coming down the lake, get out of the F'n way!
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My ole buddy JAson Quinn isn't showing up, but watch for him over the duration of this thing, I think he has won like 7 boats on Lake Hartwell...Todd Autton is strong there as well... </div></div>

    I think the reason he wasn't sowing up is because he isn't fishing the Classic. At least I can't find him in the standings this morning.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    I was just looking as well and didn't see him. Skeet, Horton, Duckett, and Ish definitely had disappointing days yesterday.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #19
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    Talk about disapointing, VanDam is fishless so far today.

    Well just now checked and he KVD has one fish of all of 1 lb.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Other than Van Dam

    Alton Jones with the big bag of the day at 18-11, takes the lead with 36-0. KVD in fourth, Ike in sixth.

    Look for Ike to struggle tomorrow.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •